Magic vs non in Glorantha

From: Aden Steinke <Aden_Steinke_at_uow.edu.au>
Date: 20 Mar 1996 10:34:00 +1000

Hi All

David Cake opines

>Sure, but having a myth about something and believing that it is
>'magic' are different. Magic and the results of magic are different, a
>distinction that I think most Gloranthans can grasp easily despite being
>exposed to magic fairly often.

Which I find moving, compelling and indeed a self evident truth :) (as it agrres with my view). Glaranthans must be able to diferentiate, otherwise those initiated into cults that have prescriptions agains magical healing etc would be always wandering around in great danger to their immortal souls as a result of human/baboon/sentient fish error.

Aden