RQ Characters

From: Steve Lieb <Steven>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 96 22:05:13 -0600

>aarg's Son from the Munchrooms
>for the umpteenth time in a scenario that there would be a market for a book
>of Gloranthan characters fully statted out but with character, background and
>suggested adventure seeds for each. Something like SJG's SUPPORTING CAST but
>better. RQ characters are too complex to create easily off the cuff and I tend
>to reuse the same stats over and over.
>
>If anyone from Chaosium or Avalon Hill is reading this would they care to give
>a response? I'd be interested in putting something together if they are.

Perhaps this belongs more in the "other" RQ mailing list, but I'd personally give my left eyetooth for a good RQ character generator/monster generator. I always get one about 40% programmed, and then lose interest. Then, when i get psyched up again, i forget where i was....even something rudimentary - I can flesh them out, but when I *suddenly* need 10 trollkin, I'd like not to have to use the the ones from munchrooms over &over & over.

Of course, what you'd want with my left eyetooth, i really don't know. Steve Lieb
liebx004_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu