Re: Paganism

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 15:32:21 -0500

In V2 #448, Jim Chapin quotes from "One God and Other Revelations" by Father Frans Josef van Beeck, S.J. Except for the last paragraph, which doesn't follow from what goes before and which seems to be a desperate attempt at ego defense against the superior logic of paganism, I Amen the whole thing. I'd add only that the multiplicity of divine and spiritual experiences leads inexorably to the conclusion that God is not One, they are many. If there were one God, there'd be one Church, one Gospel, one Book. The same is true in Glorantha (I add hastily, to give this post some Gloranthan content).

Paganism rules.