Re: Dragons and Illumination

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 96 18:18:10 -0600

Nick Fortune
>Are dragons and dragonewts, with their apparent indifference to
> chaos, Illuminated?

Sandy enlightens:
> Technically no. But since they can't be illuminated, who cares?

> I was wondering if all dragon kind were automatically
Illuminates, but on such >a high level of illimination that humans can't tell. It would explain why they >can't be illuminated, since they already are illuminated.

        I'm sure that there are Gloranthans who care keenly about this theory and debate it all day long. My own belief is that if you could find a dragonewt capable of communicating with humans, he would be puzzled that anyone would care, since the dragonewt interaction would not be altered.

Sandy P.