Follow Up Nargan Army Question, and more

From: Hal Bowman <hbowman_at_moac.morgan.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 20:11:52 -0500

Thank you all who answered my question regarding the armies crawling out of the Nargan desert. In response to Mr. Petersen, I'll bite: what is the "import" of these creepies crawling out. I thought the Nargan was an empty place; is there a source of life there, and what is driving/sending out the horde? Also, which river(s) are the creatures moving up?

Also, what is the name of the river flowing North throught Banamba to the Marithino (sp?) sea, and is there a written-up town at its mouth? Is there a cult write up for Vovisibor and Ompalam? or for the floating city? or any towns on Elamle? or for anything on Teleos? I ask all of these because, even after reading TOTRM 1-13, etc. I don't have the answers (though lots of others were answered by TOTRM 11). My crew is en route to Melib (anything on there, other than in Genertela, Crucible...) and I'd appreciate an assist from the others on this list (in terms of already written material). I am most intrigued by the reference to a 1993 copyrighted Pamaltela Pack that I haven't seen in stores...

Thank you for your gracious help. If there is Nothing (published or in the official can) on one or more of my topics, I'd be happy to share what I bootstrap with the list.