Invisible Orlanth

From: WillTwist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 04:14:24 -0500

    I am not sure where this would fit in regards to the two different newsgroups, so I'll stick it here for the moment.

    We have just recently begun a game set in Carmania and are using Sandy's new and improved write up of the sorcery system. For all of our western sorcerers there has been no problem, because they have been following in the Mostali tradition. However, my character is a follower of Invisible Orlanth and I am wondering if anyone has worked out any of the vows to obtain new arts from this school of thought. Is it the same as with Mostal with the names changed? Or are there more intricate vows entailed?

    Will Johnson