Bison/Impala warfare.

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 27 Mar 96 04:07:02 EST

 Impala are superlative jumpers and have the ability to turn on a penny(or dime), surely this mobility would give them the advantage over the Bison. In my campaign the players were Bison men and were attacked by Impala riders, the Impala used their bows to aggrevate the Bison riders into following them, they then left via a route, which while easily passable to the Impalas, resulted in the death of several good bison mounts. I know that was only a skirmish, but I always feel that En Masse warfare just isn't the style of the majority of the tribes.

 Anymore more examples of Praxian tactics would be useful.

SIMON BRAY.