Thanks and Follow Up Nargan Swarmers Question(s)

From: owner-glorantha_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 13:38:59 -0500

Thank you all for your help with my questions regarding the horde swarming up river from the Nargan. Mr. Petersen wrote that the "import" of this horde is more critical than their damage to the region. OK, I'll bite: what is their import? I assume that it has something to do with what is driving/sending them out of the desert, and also perhaps how they survive there.

Follow up questions:

  1. Are there towns at the mouths of the rivers emptying into the Marithino (sp) Sea? Are there 'official' descriptions of these?
  2. Is there an 'official' description of the Arbennan Conf. HQ/ leaders?
  3. Is there 'official' information regarding Teleos or Elamle or Melib?
  4. Are there published cults for any of the Pamaltelan dieties, other than Pamalt himself? (inc. bad guys like Vovisibor)

As you might guess, I have a group getting ready to set sail, and I have no illusions about my personal creativity skills relative to the authors of published RQ materials. Again, I appreciate any help folks might be able to lend.

Hal Bowman hbowman_at_moac.morgan.edu

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #457