Skin deep.

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 30 Mar 96 05:53:51 EST

 I like the tatooes ideas. I would like to disagree with a few points however. Peter Metcalfe suggested that tattooing was too unsubtle for the Kraloreans, I think on the contrary the combinations of creation, pain and the connections with initiations perfectly deep and meaningful, especially if you use invisible ink!
 I didn't like the idea that trolls had lead to the human adoption of scarification, I am a strong beleiver that such rituals can be evolved (or bestowed) in two or more places at the same time. The Pamaltelans that have used scarification are unlikely to have adopted this from Moorgarki the cold enemy.

 I have used some other types of body mutilation in my campaigns:

SIMON BRAY.