Tollkin

From: Allan Henderson <allan_at_chem.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 12:22:02 +0100

Pan asks:

> are trollkin capable of reproducing at all?

I have always thought the original Troll curse was to wipe them out by making them all infertile and as the physical manifestation of the curse Trollkin could never reproduce. If they could I would also expect them to escape from the Dark trolls and set up viable communities somewhere else. Instead I see them running away and dying out. I see this pointlessness to the life of the Trollkin being one of the best ways of keeping them down. (Other than lashings of onion gravy before you eat them :-)). There are better things than whips for keeping a race enslaved after all.

Allan