Trollkin Curse

From: Lewis Jardine <JARDINE_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 12:24:05 +0100 (BST)

I always understood that trollkin could breed. However, the results were always litters of trollkin and often still births. I seem to remember that the results were generally rather poor quality ofspring and that they were rarely up to proper trollkin births from dark trolls...

As for Peter's views about their digestive tracts being similar to the Mistress race's I think he is confusing their eyesight with their stomach (a common confusion amongst humans but less so amomgst trolls who know that their stomachs are bigger than their eyes...).

Anyway, trollkin can breed, but few confuse them with Mistress race trolls..

Cheers

        Lewis