Trollkin sex and other V-chip fodder

From: Scott Haney <scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 96 15:35:52 CDT

& From: "Carlson, Pam" <carlsonp_at_wdni.com>
&
& I think that trollkin would have hierarchies - they high ranking trollkin
& get to eat first. Given the trollkin preoccupation with eating, I think the
& importance of this issue cannot be overlooked!

They do. I forget the sources, but I recall reading that the trollkin mimic Uz, setting up their own little society/hierarchy. (Redstone Caverns?) I'm not entirely convinced that trollkin females are considered better than the males, though. The Uz matriarchy is based heavily on fertility, which isn't an issue with enlo (see below).

& Question - are trollkin capable of reproducing at all? Do they even have
& sex? (True trollkin - not dark trolls with littermates.) I've always thought
& of trollkin as stunted trolls who never reach maturity - sexual or physical.

Trollkin have sex, but the females are infertile (some aren't, but they always have stillbirths).