EX

From: Nick Effingham <wal_at_eff.u-net.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 17:34:54 +0100

If I remember correctly Ex was one of two places that the Block destroyed when it was summoned by Urox from the edge of the Cosmos. It was a city, but after the Block hit it, all that's left is vacant rubble.  As to why the ruins haven't been disturbed, rebuilt over or removed -- like most other ruins from before Time -- I don't know. Perhaps it's sacred to Urox, or maybe there are ghost stories about it. There are probabley pieces of truestone in the ruins that fell off when the Block struck.
Wal Effingham         E-Mail:wal_at_eff.u-net.com
29 Gloucester Road

Wallasey
Wirral L45 3JS