RE: EX

From: BABALOB_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 17:11:48 -0500

Babalob here (aka. Dave Wible) delurking for a second.

I just read about Ex ... noew where was it ... ah yes, in codex #1 in Sandy Petersen's article on Praxian culture. Under the Oases and Oasis People section he wrote: " I don't have time to go into each individual site right now, except to mention that Ex, the Mondey Ruins, and the dead place ruins are just ruins, ... "
and " Ex is mostly underground (it was a city in the godtime, and when the Block came bouncing over the world to slam into the Devil, it bouned atop Ex, leaving the city flatened and all its people dead. Most ruins have a water supply and green plant population, because the former city had originally been built in such a place. Ex is one of the few exceptions to this general rule, and has nothing really to offer anyone except for ungry undead and the faint possiblity of finding a Golden Age artifact." That's all I know.
I hope I haven't used up too much bandwidth. Yours, Babalob