Re: Aldryami etc.

From: mark groff <mg1160_at_messiah.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 16:51:35 -0900 (PDT)

Reading many of the posts recently, on thing disturbs me. That is, that while Aldryami (and Uz if I may be so bold as to put the two into the same sentence) are still "children of Grandfather Mortal" as are Humans (Humans being his heirs and Aldriami and Uz his "by blows" as it were). As such these two races ought to have cultural norms that are at least tangential to human cultures. I love the Aldryami "grafting" magic. By this reasoning mostali can be as wierd as they like since they have no ties to any God Time entity save Mostal.
                 Comments etc?

     Mark Groff    Entropy requires no maintenance