Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #474

From: david boatright <david_at_dboat.demo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 10:21:10 +0000

>Forget the Malia Writeup in Lords of Terror. The issue is whether
>Malia could be a Healing Cult. If she can be a healing cult then what
>is to prevent her worship?

Why because you tell us to and you have decided. LOT\COT tells she us she is evil. _You_ have decided to make her a healing cult so we have to accept this. Well I have decided that the Red Goddess is actually bigoted bitch who wants all thinking races to be turned into puddles of bubbling slime and has no interest in spreading her enlightened word. Got that everyone this is the new Red Goddess.