Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #473

From: david boatright <david_at_dboat.demo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 10:06:54 +0000

>What are the Gloranthan (non chaotic) societies which don't prima
>facie
>outlaw >Malia?

>Just because the narrow minded bigots of the Orlanth pantheon have
>poisoned the minds of much of the rest of the world does not mean
>Mallia is evil, by excluding chaotic societies from the question you
>are creating a frame of reference based on narrow sectional interest
>and bigotry!!!!! Fight for enlightenment, open your mind!

Malia's reason for existance is to SPREAD disease. Just the SPREAD of your fould goddess. That makes her evil. Her write up is in LOT and COT thats good enough to make her evil for me.

Just wait to the touchy feely disease master binds a disease spirit to your local well, and yout todger drops of due to creeping crud. Lets see how BIGOTED you feel.

Orlanth Victorious. Better dead than Red.