Good death

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 13:19:00 +0200

Peter Metcalfe:
> The Orlanthi worship Humakt whom they acknowlege is _Death_ and yet
> they see him as Good!

Brian Curley:
>I think many Orlanthi would see
>death as a kindness in this circumstance and therefor it's only logical
>that Humakt would be seen as Good.

?? I don't think even the Orlanthi see Humakt as good. Inevitable, yes. Good to worship for a grim, determined warrior, yes. Good, no. When a squadron of Humakti march pass, other Orlanthi quickly walk over to the other side of the road. After all, it's final, kinless Death which comes walking. You want to be out of its way.

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_einku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net