more on Mallia

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 14:51:42 +0800 (WST)

        I generally feel that the Dara Happans would never consider Mallia as 'good'. A major foe of Yelm, for a start. But I think it is possible that they might (though probably only under Lunar influence) accept the Mallia cult provided they acknowledge Yelms rulership. Mallians that accept Yelms rulership act as furie. It does seem that when the rulers are unjust and not Yelmic, diseases oftenstrike the land. You could interpret this as a plague sent by Yelms wrath - much like the Plagues that visit Israel when David defies the lord.

        I am sure that any Mallian that doesn't acknowledge Yelm as lord will die very quickly!

	Cheers
		David