Re: Uz Courtisans

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 08:34:46 +0200

mark groff:
>There are already Uz Courtisans, or at least one was depicted as
>such. I am refering to a picture in what I think was the old Troll Pack
>suplement (I remember the picture, but not which suplement). The picture
>showed a female Uz in a provocative pose, and the caption went something
>like - A sacred prostitute in the temple of Uleria in some Sartarite
>city.

It's in RQ Companion. The text mentions that in contrast with normal troll ways she has not shaved her head, but lets her hair grow long, in order to appeal more to her human customers.

She also happens to have four breasts. Quite a dream for men with a breast fetish?

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_einku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net