Aldriami, Mostali, and Uz...Oh My!

From: mark groff <mg1160_at_messiah.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 12:19:29 -0900 (PDT)

     I am still trying to get a grip on some of the various beliefs of the different races, lets see if this will lead somewhere-

Mostali - I am a Cog therefore I am

Uz - I Eat therefore I am

Aldriami - I/We/Gaia are one with the forest therefore I/We/Gaia am/are

Human - I (name your philosophy of choice) therefore I am

Python - I'm pink therefore I'm spam (I don't know if they actually said this, but it sounds like something they might have said)

     Some more thoughts/suggestions on aldriami
           1) They are weather proof - only weather conditions that would
injure a tree of like girth will threaten one.

           2) They are photosynthetic - exposure to sunlight decreases their need for normal food intake.

           3) They have a pruning response - after surviving a potentially life threatening or seemingly life threatening injury or dismemberment they may have dramaticaly increased fertility.

One final question - Do humans still generally find aldriami to be physicaly attractive?

                         Flame on

       Mark Groff