Six Pack

From: MOBTOTRM_at_vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 16:06:37 +1000

Subject: Re: Uz Courtisans

Mark Groff:

>>There are already Uz Courtisans, or at least one was depicted as
>>such. I am refering to a picture in what I think was the old Troll Pack
>>supplement (I remember the picture, but not which suplement). The picture

>>showed a female Uz in a provocative pose, and the caption went something
>>like - A sacred prostitute in the temple of Uleria in some Sartarite
>>city.

This is the beautiful Xenoma, and she is a sacred prostitute in the Furthest Temple of Uleria (see RQ Companion).

Nils Weinander:

>It's in RQ Companion. The text mentions that in contrast with normal
>troll ways she has not shaved her head, but lets her hair grow long,
>in order to appeal more to her human customers.
>
>She also happens to have four breasts. Quite a dream for men with
>a breast fetish?

Actually, it's six breasts, not four. Xenoma discreetly covers the lowest pair with her arm in the picture, but the text tells us she's a sixer.

Look out for more of this tantalizing trollette in a forthcoming Reaching Moon publication!

Cheers

MOB
(who, in the spirit of fellow antipodean Rupert Murdoch, lowered the tone of Tales with the page 3 dryad - also returning in a forthcoming RM production)