Peaceful Glorantha

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 08:48:45 +0200

Nick Brooke:
>Thus, the region Naverian Pam subtly refers to as "central Peloria" -- an
>evasive circumlocution for the Lunar Heartlands -- is the least violent region
>of Glorantha anyone is likely to care about, and *undoubtedly* the best place to

>live.

I take exception to that. Kralorela, except for the northern border area is pretty peaceful, and I care about it. The East Isles have many havens of tranquility which at least I, Greg F and Sandy feel strongly for. Just because most Gloranthan campaigns, and Digest discussions, are limited to central Genertela it doesn't mean that nobody is interested in exploring the rest of the world.

Now, I don't want to sound too grumpy, and I'm sure Nick meant that as a witticism, but I still thought I should post this, just to make sure that somebody speaks up for the less wellknown parts of Glorantha, saying that it's OK to have an interest in them too.

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_einku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net