Peaceful Places to Live

From: martin <102541.3423_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 18 Apr 96 19:50:27 EDT

Look, how can anyone say that Peloria, Kralorela or the East Isles are good places to live?

ARE YOU INSANE?!? Everybody knows that the best place to live in Glorantha is Dragon Pass! Its perfect! The reasons are:

(1). Constant fighting. Big fellows with huge swords and a passion for bloodshed
roam the valleys all the time. Marvellous!

(2). Everywhere you turn is some weird elder race ready to speak to you in a
funny language giving you a perfect excuse to hack them to dogsmeat. Endless opportunities!

(3). If you wander long enough you get attacked by chaos or Dragonewts or Trolls
or Zombies or Lunars or tribesmen or raiders from Prax or Tuskriders or Grazer pillagers or bloodfueding clansmen or mad Uroxi. Its Great!

(4). Even if, by amazing bad luck you miss the action, why just go and kill
someone at random over an insult like "Hey that shirt you're wearing really pisses me off" you know a really bad insult. Then sit and wait. I guarantee that before the day is up his vengeful relatives will be along to get you! What a wonderful place!

So roll up fun lovers, Dragon Pass is _the_ place for a relaxing holiday from all that tedious time spent in "nice places"!

An an excerpt from "Humakti Travel in the Third Age" magazine. Kindly written for us by Sword Onslaught, currently in Pavis.