Seattle Gaming Gathering

From: Carlson, Pam <carlsonp_at_wdni.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 96 12:51:00 PDT

Hey, All -

It's time once again for the Annual Seattle Gaming Gathering. Last year's was a great success: our only out of town visitor was Neil Robinson (all the way from Victoria, BC), but he and seven of us Seattle RQ'ers devoted two solid days to RQ. Highlights included leaping about my livingroom screeching baboon threats, making multi-cultural wedding arrangements in the Risklands, bellowing lusty boasts as sodden Bemuri warriors, (ruder even than any heard in Australia!) and lots of beer.

This year's promises to be bigger and better. Neil Robinson is coming with some friends from BC, Martin Laurie is keen to come, and we may have some folks come up from Portland. So, if you're one of those Northwest lurkers who haven't contacted us yet, now's the time! And if any of you far-flung folks can arrange business trips to Latte Land, the weekend to shoot for is May 17-20. (It's some sort of holiday in Canada - something about some old queen...)

Possible events: Chris Gidlow's Tarsh War, and Jeff Richard is making noises about a FARMER LARP set in Dragon Pass! (Not recommended for those with heart conditions.) Lots of other RQ scenarios as well - not all of them having to do with farming;-) Bring your own!

Accomodations include various floors and couches, with choice of dog hair, cat hair, or (possibly) pet free. Contact either David Dunham or myself if you think you can make it.

Pam
carlsonp_at_wdni.com
(206)-784-2705