RE:Aldryami

From: Kevin Rose <vladt_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 23:30:04 -0500 (CDT)

No, the official line is they are not tied to particular trees. Dryads are tied to trees. Otherwise the moonburn and skyburn would have killed all the elves when the forests were burned down. Instead they marched out and went somewhere else, causing fairly significant havoc along the way.

Kevin
(Who feels elves is an appropriate term for the common varieties of mobile huminoid Alyryami.)