Beards and Moustaches

From: Mike Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 07:11:21 GMT

Nark Mohrfield opines on the benefits of Lunar freedom:

> You don't have to follow all those silly rules that the Barbarian cults have.
> For example, Yanafal Tarnils does not have a prohibition against the
> resurrection spell and Irrippi Ontor does not force his scholars to wear
> beards (a big selling point to women scholars.)

Is this an Official Fact? I've always assumed that IO scholars have to wear moustaches male and female. This is I will admit some improvement from the female scholars point of view.

Actor and Genius.
AKA Theophilus, Prince-Archbishop of the Far Isles (Arms: Purpure, an open book proper, without clasps. On the dexter page the Greek letter Alpha or. On the sinister page the letter Omega of the same. Motto: nulla spes sit in resistendo.)
Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better living through pan-medieval anachronisms.