Re: Grandfather Mortal is dead+Rough guide to Isle Dangerous

From: C.D.GRAHAM <GRAHAMCD_at_charlie.aston.ac.uk>
Date: Thu Mar 20 10:06:31 1997

With the recent analogies to Winnie the Pooh and his friends being the lightbringers I thought you'd like to know that in the RW, E.E Mills son who was the model for christopher Robin has just died.

Oh no, if Grandfather Mortal (Christopher Robin) has just died does this mean the RW is running parallel to the Godtime for once? Where's Zorak Zoran?

Isle Dangerous

On a different note, what can people tell me about the geography/what's found on Isle dangerous (found on the Creek River in Sartar). there must be a reason why it's called that, and the resulting ford nxt to it called Danger Ford.

It looks big on the map in KoS, is it/was it paved with a road in Terasarin's reign?

Cheers
Chris Graham
GRAHMCD_at_aston.ac.uk