Beards and Moustaches

From: Mike Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 11:03:26 GMT

In replying to my query about whether IO types have to wear moustaches (for which much thanks but I think I'll keep the requirement for my Glorantha) Mark Mohrfield added:

> Since an Esrolia thread is also running now, this seems like a good place to
> state another of my opinions; that in Esrolia male Lhankor Mhy priests must
> keep themseves clean-shaven.

This would seem to be contradicted by a Canonical Source. THE SMELL OF A RAT is set in Nochet and clearly shows female LM priests worrying about which beard to wear today.....

Actor and Genius.
AKA Theophilus, Prince-Archbishop of the Far Isles (Arms: Purpure, an open book proper, without clasps. On the dexter page the Greek letter Alpha or. On the sinister page the letter Omega of the same. Motto: nulla spes sit in resistendo.)
Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better living through pan-medieval anachronisms.