Re: Aldryami weapons and Tech.

From: mark groff <mg1160_at_messiah.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 11:39:54 -0900 (PDT)

I did not mean to imply that aldriami would recieve much solar nutrition only suplemental amounts, from exposure to light. I must point out that our biological views don't apply much to glorantha, see the past flames concerning my "cold troll" debacle. I view this as being analogous to frogs geting *some* respiration through their skins - not much surface area there either - not enough to live on very long, but existant none the less.
     Mark Groff - There are strange things shewn under the crimson moon
                  By the lords that lust for power
                  (with apologies to Robert Service)