Holiday Humakt

From: martin <102541.3423_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 24 Apr 96 19:38:21 EDT

Onslaughts Guide to Genertela - Part 1

In the courses of my travels I have encoutered many strange and insane places, places where war is a curse and killing is frowned upon. Naturally I avoided such lunacy and concentrated on the good stuff. Here is are reports from my journal on places I liked:

SNAKE PIPE HOLLOW After sitting bored for some time on a big hunk of rock which had something to do with Cacodemon or some other weedy chaos thing I spotted a group of ogres approaching. At first they refused to fight but I threw rocks and handy lumps of feces at them until they changed their minds. It was great.

Places to tour would include the chaos woods (good for close quarter combat technique and stealth practice) and of course, the tunnels in the cliff. Almost all of these will reward the persistent tourist with a good fight in difficult conditions. I recommend not taking any food to weaken yourself to give them a chance.

Things to remember: Always light a fire at night, it draws attacks and allows practice of nightfighting skills. Watch out for acid attacks and don't _eat any of the creatures you kill_.

ESROLIA Strange place. Some women in armour tried to order me around and after I killed them they seemed to take offense and sent a whole bloody regiment after me. They don't seem to realise how much honour I was showing them. I don't usually kill women, well not unless they attack me, they're always so obsessed with that fertility crap but these Babeester Gor women are fighters and give a good showing so naturally I showed them immense respect and slaughtered them. Were they happy? No. Theres just no pleasing some people! Weird.

HEORTLAND This place is great, lots of civil wars and stuff, factions, city states and roving armies of trolls, brigands, chaos and other juicy action . Get yourself hired by one side, help them win then change sides to join the underdog. If your smart you can keep the war going for _years_!

A general note: You may find many cultural differences as you travel, people who will not understand you or whose belief system is different to yours. My advice under such circumstances is simple. Kill the bloody lot of them! Who in the hells do they think they are eh? Smug bastards.

Sword Onslaught, currently in Pavis
Next week we'll look at Dagori Inkarth and Prax. Keep those sword sharp fun lovers!