Humakti

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 08:34:00 +0200

I liked the way both Onslaught and Arreth were presented. I think they both reflect common attitudes among Humakti. Onslaught is definitely not an assassin. A hired killer, yes, but he slew the thane and his men openly, from the front. An assassin would have dropped him with a crossbow bolt or poisoned his ale.

Onslaught killing Arreth may have been a bit bad taste since Arreth is another person's character, but I saw it mostly as a build-up for Onslaught's eventual, unavoidable, violent demise. Keep the stories coming!

I could introduce my old Humakti character Etarr Scarface, who is on the Arreth side in his views of honour but kills just as easily as Onslaught, but I think there is enough confusion and 'my sword is bigger than yours' as it is.

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_einku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net