Prax tour guide required.

From: Loreena Johnson <L.Johnson_at_sct.gu.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 08:41:08 +1000

Greeting's once again,
I am once more hunting information, this time on locations in Prax. The specific areas of interest are Tada's High Tumulus ,Winter ruins, Henders ruins , Monkey ruins and last but not least Sog's ruins.
 I am interested in the history, remarkable (or not so) point's of interest , and cult siginficance. If it's been printed so much the better (references/contact info. greatfuly recieved), but I've never been one to let the printed word get in the way of a good story ;so your interpretation's of these site's is more than welcome. All hail the reaching moon!

      Paul Johnson (at above address).