High stats and Einstein

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 21:33:06 -0400

>And finally, I must say that Onslaught's stats make me boggle slightly. Bite
>attack at 160%? Move this guy onto the Godplane please......
>
>- --
>Mike Cule

Mike, in at least one game I've played in, those would be *low* stats. Okay, granted in that game we ended up directly opposing the spirit of Ragnaglar . . . .

In any case, Onslaught is supposed to be a frightening, hyper-potent NPC to scare players with, not a character you give the new player for this week's game.

(Your use of the word "boggle" made me jump. In that game one character did "boggle", and let me tell you, having ur-demigods of Disorder suddenly appear in the middle of a battle can be pretty darn disturbing. Also hilarious.)
- --

Dueling Modems, Inc.                    http://www.sfrt.com/sfrt/

". . . stories have to end. It's what gives them meaning." -Neil Gaiman