Onslaught (caught cheating!)

From: Lewis Jardine <JARDINE_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 12:33:31 +0100 (BST)

Hi All

        I thought I would gingerly put my te in the pool of burning blood that surrounds Onslaught...

        Martin I did notice that under Onslaughts tactics section you implied that if you split your attacks you would gain your Bladesharp skill% bonus on both attacks. Well, you may allow this in your campaign but I definately don't allow this kind of behaviour. If you analyse it this is probably a serious breach of the effects of magic (in the worst GL sense) as you are getting out twice (or more) of what you put in. So, in order to teach young readers the right thing, will naughty Onslaught please go and stand in the corner until his missused spell expires (which could be quite a while with the amount of extension he uses).

        Now would the good boys and girls like to come for a picnic to a quite peaceful part of the Godplane and after lunch (cooked by Beatpot) we can pick flowers with Voria.

Cheers

        Selwi Jerandi (The Rabble Rouser Rouge)