Glorantha Con IV

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 07:32:24 -0500

Public Service Announcement! Public Service Announcement!

>>-----> Glorantha Con IV <-----<<

When: Friday January 24th through Sunday January 26th, 1997

Where:	Ramada Hotel O'Hare		Complimentary shuttle service
	6600 N Mannheim Rd		from Chicago's O'Hare airport
	Rosemont, Ill  60018
	Phn  847-827-5131		$72/night (+tax); single/double
	Fax  847-827-5220		$82/night (+tax); triple room

Membership: $40

Featured LARPs:

	  "The Coming of the White Bull"	   The Broken Council
	(Argrath gathers the Tribes of Prax)	(The Creation of Nysalor)

Guests of Honor: Greg Stafford & Sandy Peterson

Please send us you Smail/Email addresses, so that we can put you on our mailing lists! (Our first flyer should be coming out in two weeks or less)

Are you interested in Judging or Volunteering? Please let us know!

	Andrew Joelson				Scott Schneider

    Orlanth-Cola is proud to be the official sponsor of Glorantha Con IV!
		Orlanth-Cola, a real Windy City drink!