Cha'Un on Holiday

From: Carlson, Pam <carlsonp_at_wdni.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 96 11:31:00 PDT

"This Soon To Be Dead Fredik fellow wants to know if there horse bow units
in Great Lunar Army. This unfortunate has not heard of CHA'UN! Well, he has now. He can be next target for practice.

"Cha'un come from hard land north east of soft heartlands of Lunar empire.
 We once rule empire - many times. But Red Goddess, Sneaky Bitch Goddess who can be even more worse brutal than Cha'un! - she tamed demon we respect. HorseEater Demon taught Cha'Un defeat. Red Goddess ate our chiefs. Red Goddess put a bridle on Great Kargzant. Now they lead Cha'Un to victory again. Now we Conquer for Her!

"Sable People from Hungry Plateau fight for Goddess too, but they not
fearsome and great, like Cha'Un! Grass Eaters of Dragon Pass can be hired, and they smart enough to ride horses and worship Kargzant. But they not loyal to Goddess. They tamed by some feathered horse witch.  Someday Goddess eat their horse-witch, and Cha'Un take all their women.

"But now, Fredik see how good Cha'Un warriors can shoot man dragged behind
horse. Then we burn his village. Army life is good!

All Hail Reaching Moon!

Tu-Aronk, Cha'Un under-chief