Ralzakark

From: Nick Effingham <wal_at_eff.u-net.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 20:20:21 +0100

 Ralzakark is obviously a demigod given form. He is described as "one of the most powerful HeroQuesters known" and actually states that he "chooses" not to ascend to godhood because he disdains the "shackles" of the Great Compromise.  Ralzakark has obviously gone on a HeroQuest to Humakt (to get his cool sword abilities, and the ability for his people to worship him), HeroQuests about the Unholy Trio (according to LoT he will reincarnate Ragnaglar and bring back the Devil), HeroQuests to the Sky Terror (obviously connected to Tyram; if you met it down an alley one dark night, it would quickly turn very, very bright (and hot!) ) and HeroQuests to somehow gain his split personality/immortality abilities. Not only can Ralzakark appear as many different faces, he was (according to LoT) killed thrice by Oddi the Keen, and still came back for more (but these may just be his Heal Body spells). The Book of Drastic Resolutions implies he has many powerful items, including the Eye of Gbaji. I mean, he's a god! Weak indeed, pah! I suppose we'll have to wait for "The Plateau of Demons" before the Big R and all his powers, HeroQuests, resources etc.. are revealed (but if anyone intends to attack Fort Wrath, they'd better bring out the rules for HeroQuesting forst :) ).
 Oh yes, i would like to introduce Onslaught to the Red Emperor and his steed, the Crimson Mouse-with-wings. Dinner by candl..moon light, so to speak. I'm sure Onslaught and all his spirits will give the Bat a reason to go on a diet.
Nick Effingham E-Mail:wal_at_eff.u-net.com <None so gaudy, nor as bloody,
as the sword that would,
crash and bash, an' swing with a flash,
and spill thine enemies blood>