Sword Poetry -N. Effingham

From: martin <102541.3423_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 01 May 96 20:26:26 EDT

Nick Effingham E-Mail:wal_at_eff.u-net.com

Has this as his singnature.

<None so gaudy, nor as bloody,
as the sword that would,
crash and bash, an' swing with a flash,
and spill thine enemies blood>

This is great, where did you get it?

BTW I think that the bald stats of Ralzakark are really only the tip of the iceberg. So well said on that subject.

Jim Chapin:
You pointed out that herioc characters could never actually exist without GM complicity if the rules were taken exactly. I agree with you on that I will admit that my players start with skills in the 50-75% range and I'm pretty damn generous with gear but they _don't_ get it easy. You Glorantha is different to mine but the common theme is that it still _is_ Glorantha and we all have fun!

Ian Gorlick
Comments on powerful NPCs and their interaction with the PCs. I agree with you Ian that powerful NPCs that could overwhelm the PCs should be kept away from the players. However I find that they make great backround material, stick in players minds very well and are useful duex ex machina at times.

Martin Laurie