Beer Tops & Discipline

From: sstair_at_cs.utep.edu
Date: Thu, 2 May 96 22:31:40 MDT

Nick Brooke wrote:
> you could reproduce this with coins or (more likely) beer-bottle tops without
> seriously damaging the effect.

Remember, Nick, that a beer cap is more likely to land upside-down. (Mello wouldn't have fallen into the water if I'd only rolled one more 'heads')

Nick then derided Doyle Wayne Ramos-Tavener:
> Duh... so you think it requires "much more discipline" to write and participate
> in a six-player tabletop broo-bash than an eighty-player freeform game?

Looked to me like Doyle was refering to playing, not writing.

BTW, I'm sure everyone who has participated in a good LARP is very glad that some individual out there was masochistic enough to bother writing it.