which cult are you?

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 16:56:10 +0800

        And now for something of a more personal and chatty nature. In conversation with my housemate last night, we talked about why we like playing various RPGs. One of the things that came up was that most people who are big RQ fans seem to have a favourite cult. Not necessarily one that they play all the time, but one that they really identify with, whose moral code is one they want to explore, that they find inspiring. We talked about the favourites of some of our friends (we didn't need to ask), including some people that a few people will know from RQDU. Matt Fosters (Thufir TwoSword in HOTB) is Humakt. Martin Kings is Orlanth. Mine is probably the Red Goddess, though I have only recently become a full convert.

        So - does anyone else feel the same way - that they have particular cults that they find really inspiring?

        Cheers

                David

PS I feel that Martins Crim and Laurie are mistaken. I believe Martin King to be the true holder of the Martin rune. Those of you who met him at RQDU may agree with me - I feel if there was to be only one, he would be the one, by size and strength if need be.