Kallyr Starbrow

From: Mike Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 05 May 1996 14:07:45 GMT

To repeat a message I sent to the list which doesn't seem to have got through:

Does anyone have any info about the career of Kallyr Starbrow, the forgotten Hero of the Liberation of Sartar? Well, forgotten compared with Argrath anyway.

I've looked up what I can in King Of Sartar and on the List Archives but I can't seem to find anything on the specific point I'm seeking: her early Heroquesting especially how she gained the Starbrow and became the lover of Polestar.

I seem to remember a reference somewhere to her once having spat in the face of an angel: or am I confusing her with someone else?

Actor and Genius.
AKA Theophilus, Prince-Archbishop of the Far Isles (Arms: Purpure, an open book proper, without clasps. On the dexter page the Greek letter Alpha or. On the sinister page the letter Omega of the same. Motto: nulla spes sit in resistendo.)
Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better living through pan-medieval anachronisms.