Kallyr; vomit

From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 12:20:39 -0400 (EDT)

In V2 #540, Mike Cule writes about Kallyr:

>I seem to remember a reference somewhere to her once having spat in the face of
>an angel: or am I confusing her with someone else?

I think you're confusing her with Bina Bang, the Blue Moon heroquester who spat in the eye of Yelmalio.

Later in the same issue, Andrew Raphael writes about a side effect of Swallow being

>Talk[ing] to Eurmal on the Big White Telephone.

LOL! Never heard that one before. However, I disagree. Vomit is an entirely separate Trickster spell. I don't think anybody in Glorantha knows what happens to something which has been Swallowed, or if they do, they're not telling.

Hey, Martin King! Are you a lawyer? At least half of the Martins I know are lawyers, including all three I know in the U.S. "But if you can't be rich, the next best thing is to be smug and cynical." - --Scott Adams, _The Dilbert Principle_ page 125. I am not rich.