Trickster's Digestion

From: garry.nixon <oa5gni_at_zen.sunderland.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 00:08:20 +0100 (BST)

>I don't think anybody in Glorantha knows what happens to something
>which has been Swallowed, or if they do, they're not telling.

I cannot remember any reference either, but I'd always played it that if it didn't reappear somewhere else, then it probably belonged in some hoard or another, possibly Asrelias? Depended on wether it was a player or an NPC who cast it, and what I thought would be most amusing (it is after all a Trickster spell. Another option could be that it falls out of the sky in that place I've forgotten the name of (top of Sartar, Trolls sometimes fish out unusual items from it, mentioned in Troll gods (I hate having a Swiss Cheese Memory)), the first time I remember reading about I thought it sounded like what was likely to come out of some cosmic toilet.

Lots of Love, Stay Hucky [Hucky=Happy+Lucky], Garry.