Adapting scenarios

From: Jesper Wahrner <jewahr_at_hts.calypso.net>
Date: 08 May 96 15:22:44 +0100

About adapting scenarios for settings other than they're written for: I don't think that this is as difficult as Sandy thinks. I recently played in a very enjoyable game set in Esrolia and Nochet City. There was lots of local colour and detail, but after we were done the gamemaster  revealed that we had actually played the Shanghai book from Masks of Nyarlathotep. (With the "Beyond the Building Wall" scenario from TotRM 13 inserted into it.) None of us noticed anything even though most of us had played Masks.

And one of the most enjoyable Pendragon scenarios I've ever played was actually a scenario from Land of Ninja in disguise. It worked extremely well.

... Quodcumque incedis sequitur mors corporis umbra. - --- Blue Wave/386 v2.21 [NR]