Imperial Battalia

From: Howard Fielding <altfritz_at_apollo.kosone.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 14:17:05 -0400

IMPERIAL BATTALIA         Frederik(?) was asking about more Lunar cavalry. DP lists the Lunar Battalia as follows...[not including the College of Magic]
        Imperial Bodyguard

                Bloodspillers   Inf?
                Hell Sisters    Cav-appeared Tales.
                Mother's Guard  Inf?
                Household Foot  Inf
                Grim Soldiers   Inf?
                Feathered-Axe   Inf?

        Heartland Corps

                Standfast       Inf
                Hadrian's Dragoons      Cav
                Red Dragoons            Cav
                Yalamese        Inf?
                Jintori         Inf?
                Lost Sky        Inf?
                Steel Sword Legion      Inf
                Granite Phalanx Inf
                Marble Phalanx  Inf
                Jasper Phalanx  Inf
                Thunder Delta Slingers  Inf

        Cavalry Corps

                Antelope Lancers [from Hungry Plateau?]
                Char-un [from Erigia]
                Bell Temple
                Whipstock
                Arrowstone
                Queens
                Starkin
                Moonarrow
                Uplands
                Unriver
                Wingtemple
                Winedance
                Riverfork

        Native Furthese Corps

                Veteran's Cavalry
                2nd Furthest Cavalry
                3rd Furthest Cavalry
                1st Furthest Foot
                2nd Furthest Foot
                Talfort         Inf
                Dunstop         Inf
                Goldedge        Inf
                Bagnot          Inf
                Slave Wall      Inf

        Sorry about the -?- I could have checked the counters to see which
were cav and which inf but i forgot before i came down, oops. The stats might also give a clue as to the unit's type but i've forgotten what they all mean! They are listed in relative order by strength [most powerful at the top].
        The Hell Sisters were featured in Tales a while back.
        The Phalanx's were also featured in Tales...a Beryl Phalanx was also
mentioned...how many others there are i don't know.
        I believe all the provinces have their own Native Corps...Native
Imther Corps,etc.
        Most of the units i know nothing about [except the Thunder Delta
Slingers, of course]....presumably when Soldiers of the Red Moon comes out it will detail these units and the rest of the Lunar Host!?

                Hope this helps
                                        Howard