Pavis/Cradle

From: Chris Wehman <jcw7_at_postoffice.mail.cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 17:41:17 -0400

  I had some questions about the oldy, but goodie, Pavis boxed set, possibly to be answered by a particular game designer who took part in its creation.
  1. In the cradle adventure, I'm sort of unclear what happens story wise with the gold disk. In the first part it is knocked out by the crimson chains. It becomes unstable and falls over, still in the cradle. Then later its inactivity causes the various defenders of the cradle to run around and ask for it. All of a sudden at the end of the adventure Garreth flies in with it and makes everything better. When and where did he take it? Or was it stolen by the lunars when they come on board? If he took it, how did he repower/heal it? If the lunars had it how did he steal it? (I realize that this info is largely unimportant for the PC, but I'd just like to know)
  2. Is Pinchinning a Gold Wheel Dancer? (I assume it is.)

BTW, I will be probably be attending UT Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas next august and I would like to know if any RQ games are being run in the Houston/Galveston area. I will have a car so transportation isn't a problem.

Chris