Gloranthan Decameron

From: garry.nixon <oa5gni_at_zen.sunderland.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 20:22:16 +0100 (BST)

Hi all

Just a brief note,

With all the tales on the journal at the mo, it sounds like a Gloranthan Decameron is forming, I think its great. Story telling is, I think, the best way to descibe the Gloranthan world to possible converts, so the more stories I find the better. Keep them coming.

On a different note, I keep hearing references to such things as 'The home of the Bold', and 'The book of drastic resoloutions'. Ok I know I can be a bit thick at times, but what are these, and How come I have never seen/heard of them outside this journal.

Thats all for now, I'm off to look for inspiration for my tale.

Lots of Love, Stay Hucky [Hucky=Happy+Lucky], Garry.