Brithini Kills, and Petersen Fame

From: David Cheng <drcheng_at_stern.nyu.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 May 96 20:14:51 EDT

I shouldn't even be posting this, but I can't help it...

Lewis Jardine gives stats on Brithini, Iron Dwards & KoWers. I personally think the 'average' Brithini Horals have, maybe, 700% skill in a whole bunch of weapons. As evidence I point to Stafford's public readings of _Arkatsaga_, and the descriptions of how effectively a literal handful of Horals can butcher hundreds of opposing troops.

In Dragon Pass terms, I think I would give Arrolanit 3 or 4 counters with combat strength (10), meaning they're so small they don't count in stacking.

To see how our beloved Sandy's fame is spreading, please check out the May 13th issue of _Time_, page 2. He's the bald one lying on his stomach, front and center (of course ;-).

*David Cheng