Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #566

From: Ramos-Tavener, Doyle Wayne <st670_at_Jetson.UH.EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 14:18:50 -0500 (CDT)

David Cake sez:

> And as for producing a set to give me away with Tales - I'm sure
>some cheap and shoddy versions could be whipped out on a colour photocopier
>or printer at less than ruinous expense - I even have some access to these
>wonders of the modern age myself. For that matter, whats wrong with simple
>black and white art for a fan audience production? I'm sure we could come
>up with a classier production than the Credo cards, and enough of us bought
>that.

You know, this is an incredibly good idea. The game has locations, adventure cards (Heroquest paths), Monsters (which in a Gloranthan Hero plane setting could be termed conflicts). The Heroquest paths could be the basic "religious" Cult orientated paths, which could then be abandoned, for a more exploratory, self-defined path, etc. Whoa. I am getting ahead of my self. Charlie Krank, designer of Mythos, has posted a discription of Mythos on AOL and on the Chaosium homepage. If you you read these I think you'll begin to see the possibilities. So much for the superiority of TTRP. :)

thanks

Doyle